PADCP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to advocate for the establishment of drug courts and the creation of other treatment, problem-solving courts in Pennsylvania. We also provide resources and education, including an Annual Training Conference to assist Drug Court Professionals join together for the latest education on how to better serve participants involved in our problem-solving courts.
Become a Member! Annual membership to PADCP is included with the Annual Conference Registration Fee.
Topics and speakers this year include:
- Discipline Specific Breakouts
- PA State Attorney General – Bureau of Narcotics Investigation
- National Council of Juvenile & Family Court Judges – Facilitating Efficient Staffings, Case Planning, Family Engagement Strategies
- National Drug Court Institute – Military Culture, Constitutional & Legal Issues Impacting Drug Courts, Expansion of Drug Court Population, Trauma: Triage, Treatment & Transitions
- PA Problem-Solving Court Teams – Alumni Group Panel
- Ken Montrose – Changing Addictive Thinking, Forgiveness in Recovery; Medication Assisted Treatment vs. Abstinence,
- PAJCIS Data Update and many more…
Don’t forget to nominate staff for the 2017 Louis J. Presenza Distinguished Service Award. Nomination forms are available here, and can be submitted to email@example.com or faxed to Abbey Geffken at (570) 387-2056. Please submit your nominations by August 21, 2017.
For any questions related to PADCP or the Annual Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.